Answering Your Most Common PPP & EIDL Questions
We recently posted this article on Why It’s Not Too Late to Get Thousands from EIDL & PPP and got hundreds of questions and comments from our fans on Facebook. With the lack of guidance surrounding the funding EIDL & PPP – we get it. There are a lot of questions.
So, we’ve listed the best questions we received and their answers, below.
- I applied weeks ago and nothing has happened. What Now?
- My neighbor got the funds but I haven’t. Is it random?
- I didn’t apply for PPP because I didn’t think it was right for us. What do you think?
- How do I push the banks to stay on my application?
- Why is the EIDL loan hitting my credit score?
If you’d like your question answered on this post, you can submit your question here.
[ultimate-faqs include_category=’ppp’ ]
For more Q&A, check out our sibling post: An Accountant Answers Your Questions Regarding Small Business Loans
Have a question that we didn’t cover?
Submit your question here and one of The Fitness CPA’s team members will respond within the next 24-48 hours. In the meantime, check out our COVID-19 Resource Hub where we’ve compiled our latest blog posts & YouTube videos along with third party resources that we find valuable. There is some great stuff in there.
As always, we’re here to help. If none of the above helps you out – feel free to send us a message here. We’ll get back in touch in 24 hours.