Skip to content
Posts by category
- Category: COVID-19
- Category: Fitness
- Category: Fitness studio ownership
- Category: Registration
- Category: Retail
- Category: Staff
- Category: Starting up
- Category: Taxes
- Joleen I: PPP was a big joke for small businesses! Bank now need tax returns for 2019? Change banks to have a chance? Bring your accounts to us and we will consider!
- Carol S: Please join me in sending this message to Governor #DeSantis. Copy and paste and keep this going! Till he hears us!
- Jennifer L: I believe I may need to do EIDL. Debating this, or just unemployment as a self employed/sole proprietor
- Lisa R: I applied for both PPP and EIDL. Have yet to hear anything. I called the SBA about EIDL and I got the standard response.
- Michelle S: I was told my business was too small, no help wtf?????
- Adrianne R: I don’t know when I can reopen so PPP didn’t seem feasible for us. My CPA told me to do EIDL which I did 4 weeks ago. I applied through PNC and got a confirmation... have heard nothing.
- Cheryl G: I applied for everything. I’m a sole proprietor and I don’t pay myself a lot of income. So I just got my funds for PPP today! Not a lot but it helps. So here is my question. If my unemployment gets approved, can I just use my PPP as a loan and pay my house interest and utilities out of it and pay it back at 1%?
- Amy B: The SBA website says they are not taking EIDL applications. They are going on the ones that applied. Today I was told by a business in my hometown that they received the grant last week. They never shut down one day. So let me get this straight... the businesses that cannot open cannot get a grant, but the ones that never closed can? Doesn’t seem fair to me.
- Steve P: I was reading through the comments and replies on the EIDL. I applied on 03/31. Received grant funds on 4/23, and they also ran my credit. I however didn’t see anything on the loan portion itself. Was hoping to get communication on a loan offer. As for PPP, I applied and it was approved in 2 days.
- Donna S: I was told that my bank won’t handle EIDL. I’m solely on my own with that application. But they got my PPP to me today.
- Kelly B: I applied for EIDL on April 14th. I've heard nothing. A girl I know, a sole proprietorship like myself, applied the same day I did and she already had her money. Are they just randomly picking apps??
- Beth M: The banks are the issue. The money is NOT random or first come first serve. It’s playing favorites.
- Linda D: It's all about your bank doing their part. I pushed everyday and I mean everyday. The program is there - the banks are the issue. Be pushy.
- Laura H: We do not have any employees at our gym. It is our 2nd business that isn’t very old (3 years) so we don’t really pay ourselves either. PPP wasn’t an option. I heard the Secretary of Treasurer say they were working on stimulus specifically for gyms (also to include restaurants and small casinos). Do you know anything? Just looking for the best help for the gym. We still have to cover rent of course and utilities.
- Robyn S: I applied for EIDL and I’ve gotten nothing so far. My neighbor has gotten $1,000. The SBA also pulled my credit... which is exceptional... and it was a hard hit.
- Angela B: Is there a way to check on the status of EIDL application?
- Mark S: I have filled out the info for the EIDL on the SBA site got the confirmation and received the $1,000. Now, how do I actually get the loan? Will the SBA call me? Do I need to find a bank that will do the loan?
- Elisa S: Can I still apply for EIDL?