Eric Killian, CPA of The Fitness CPA will be a guest speaker during Club Industry’s Future of Fitness 2021 Virtual Event on Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
If you aren’t aware of Club Industry yet, you’re going to want to check them out.
They are a knowledge powerhouse within the fitness industry, covering content from trending topics, to data & statistics, to hiring, operations, profit & loss, and more.
The Future of Fitness 2021 is a completely free, virtual event that will have dozens of speakers from every corner of the fitness industry.
Over the course of two days, experts across the fitness industry will speak on what has changed in the fitness industry since COVID-19, and what to expect moving forward.
Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- · Bright Spots: Secrets of Clubs That Thrived During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- · Hiring Has Changed and Here Is How to Adapt
- · 5 Issues Shaping the Future of Work in the Fitness Industry
- · 5 Elements To Producing Unique Content ExperiencesMike Hansen
- · Fitness Freedom: The New Principles of the Virtually Anywhere Fitness Experience
Unlike events that seek to gain profit from attendees, these guys genuinely just want to help. Trust us. They have really good, valuable content, and truly want to see fitness business owners succeed and thrive.
That’s why we’re proud to be a part of this event.
Eric Killian, CPA of The Fitness CPA will be speaking at 9:00am on Wednesday, June 16th about the Employee Retention Credit for gyms and fitness businesses.
He’s going to walk you through everything you need to know about the Employee Retention Credit, including how to maximize your savings and what strategies to leverage in order to gain thousands of more dollars for your fitness business.
You can find the link to sign up here:
We hope to see you there!
- What is a Deemed Election and How Does it Affect Your Employee Retention Credit Refund? - August 15, 2023
- Paying Workers: Employees vs. Contractors for Gyms & Fitness Businesses? - March 28, 2023
- 3 Employee Retention Credit Tips You’d Pay a CPA For - March 6, 2023