We recently posted this article on Why It’s Not Too Late to Get Thousands from EIDL & PPP and got hundreds of questions and comments from our fans on Facebook. With the lack of guidance surrounding the funding EIDL & PPP – we get it. There are a lot of questions.
So, we’ve listed the best questions we received and their answers, below.
- I applied weeks ago and nothing has happened. What Now?
- My neighbor got the funds but I haven’t. Is it random?
- I didn’t apply for PPP because I didn’t think it was right for us. What do you think?
- How do I push the banks to stay on my application?
- Why is the EIDL loan hitting my credit score?
Enter your email to join The Fitness CPA community & submit your own question:
Have a question that we didn’t cover?
In the meantime, check out our COVID-19 Resource Hub where we’ve compiled our latest blog posts & YouTube videos along with third party resources that we find valuable. There is some great stuff in there.
As always, we’re here to help. If none of the above helps you out – feel free to send us a message here. We’ll get back in touch in 24 hours.
- What is a Deemed Election and How Does it Affect Your Employee Retention Credit Refund? - August 15, 2023
- Paying Workers: Employees vs. Contractors for Gyms & Fitness Businesses? - March 28, 2023
- 3 Employee Retention Credit Tips You’d Pay a CPA For - March 6, 2023